follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 18, 2007

    Whatever

    So after eating exactly what I'm supposed to eat, a very healthy day, doing the right thing ... I gained TWO POUNDS. Huh what? There is a cloud over South Beach, and it's getting old.

    I know, I'm sure it's all this yo-yo stuff with the whole bad plan earlier in the week, etc., etc., I'm sure my body is all out of whack. Whatever. Still pisses me off. Makes me want a Double Cheeseburger with the biggest fries they have and an incomparable fountain Dr. Pepper. Fuck that "diet" pop business. Apparently whether or not I drink/eat/breathe sugar doesn't matter, does it? Apparently I just get to be a fatass my whole life.

    OK, done whining. Yo Gabba Gabba just came on, so I'd better go watch that with the kids. It's like a train wreck - I don't wanna look, but I just can't help myself.

    OH, and I pinched a nerve in my back overnight, so I'm walking like my granny now. Nice.

    No comments: