follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 18, 2007

    Food Review: SB Meal

    Garlic Something-Something-Beef. Not great. I don't eat many pre-packaged meals, but I do keep a couple in the freezer for days like this when I'm not feeling like cooking. This one is SB brand. As with their other meals I've tried so far, it's not one I'll buy again.

    Cauliflower, peppers, steak, chives, and more seasoning than any one meal needs. The beef is tender, and that's fine, but the seasonings are blasted with too much, uh, too much...hell, I'm not sure WHAT it's too much of, but it's not great. OH, and the meal is about 90% cauliflower. Which I don't so much mind because I like cauliflower, but if you don't, this is NOT the meal for you.

    Maybe Ranch would help, because like it is, I cannot stomach another bite. Gotta go find a salad. With Ranch, of course. Why other dressings even exist is beyond me.

    BTW, have you sent me any questions yet? I'm waiting...

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    You would eat ANYTHING with ranch on it!

    "Is that a Ritz???"