follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 17, 2007

    Cory

    Happy Birthday, babe. I miss you. You would have been 34 today. I would give anything to hug you and tell you "Happy Birthday" in person.

    I hope that where ever you are, birthdays are huge stellar events and they are throwing a hell of a party for you.

    I hope everyone lets you steal their lighter all night and never lets on that they know you have it.

    I hope they play great club music all night and you dance your butt off, and you flip your hair in that sexy way you had.

    I hope a cute boy holds your hand and dances with you and gets you drinks and tells you how wonderful you are and makes you feel special.

    I hope you look fabulous and everyone tells you so.

    I hope you can see everyone who loves you and feel how much we miss you.

    I love you.

    No comments: