follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 10, 2008

    Gotta Go Offline...

    ......for a while, maybe just a day or two.

    As much as I need the online interaction right now to be close to those who love her, and as much as it's so easy for me to kill two hours looking at pictures of her and reading all the wonderful things people have said about her, I have got to refocus my attention on my house and my family for a little bit. We are coasting right now, and my house is paying the price, and projects are piling up around here. Not to mention I don't think we've eaten a meal not out of a bag since we got home.

    I am OK, and I have lot of you looking out for me and checking up on me, so please don't worry about me. Feel free to call me at home or call or text me on my cell. I have just got to get my poop in a group before I am buried in the every day parts of my life that require attention.

    Keep in touch, and I'll be back online as soon as I can.

    Love you all.

    No comments: