follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 22, 2007

    Need to be sleeping

    ...right now anyway. But more than that, what I REALLY need is to be busy this week, so hopefully you won't see me on here much! LOTS to do. I am taking on the laundry bitch head-on. She is going down. And then I'm tackling that storage room past the laundry room. I know there's some shit in there I've been looking for. AND some shit that needs to go. And this week I'm getting to it.

    Greg's 34th birthday is Wednesday, and since we have a sitter we'll be going to dinner sans children, at Famous Dave's, per Greg's request. It's about his favorite place to go, that's for sure. I think I'll eat light this week until then so I can pig out there. Great plan, huh? Yeah, I'm a food genius. Yeah right. That's why I'm a fatty patty.

    But other than Greg's birthday (which is one of my favorite days of the year) there's not much going on around here, and that's fine with me for once. Outside is a mess - I have branches to bundle, and more to cut out of the lilac bush in the back. I have landscaping tarp to replace, and some new to plot out and lay, and watering and trimming and planting to do, and it's too stinking hot to be out there doing it. But I'll have to suck it up and do it soon, anyway. The yard looks like CRAP! It's bad enough the damn grass is dying from the lack of rain, but everything else is crappy, too! Gotta get on that.

    Speaking of outside, we had two furry visitors today at our house. More on those later. Nighty night, all. And Happy Monday!

    No comments: