follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 17, 2007

    Eccchhh...

    "Caillou" just started. Can I contain my newly-found good mood despite this fingernail down the blackboard of my day? Maybe I'll see if I can sell her on "Signing Time" instead....cross your fingers and wish me luck! Otherwise, it's THIS for half an hour...



    Bald little freak. Maybe I'll just assert my Mom-status and shut off the TV! Gee, there's a thought, huh?

    OK, I'm editing, because for some reason I feel the need to justify my growing dislike for this annoying little four-year old.

    #1: His parents are ENTIRELY too patient and level-headed, and frankly, I don't need the bar set that high in Samantha's head (why? see yesterday's BLOG...I'm fairly sure Caillou's Mommy never blogs about such a shitty day).

    #2: He throws tantrums that Samantha then tries to mimic, and SHE does not need the inspiration.

    #3: The sound of his voice makes the hair on my neck stand up.

    #4: The narrator always tells what Caillou is thinking, feeling, wanting, not wanting, needing, not needing, etc., etc., ad infinitum...I'd like to smack her, too.

    #5: They have a cat for a pet, and I know it's just a matter of time before the kids want a cat too, and that just ain't happenin', folks. Even if Daddy was NOT severely allergic, the only "cat" who will EVER be in my house again, is, well, THIS one.

    I'm sure I can come up with other reasons, and when I do, you'll be the first to know.

    3 comments:

    Cate said...

    he CONSTANTLY whines and NEVER gets punished. Turn the little snot off, go outside and get some fresh air! you'll all feel better

    Deb said...

    Do NOT buy Signing Time or the baby version. You will grind your teeth into powder.

    Crazy Mom said...

    Cathy I can send you a rat..I will even pay shipping..You can't have a cat if you have a rat..(hahaha that rhymes)..