follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 15, 2008

    Do NOT Call My House Today

    Unless you want to get bitched at. Trust me.

    I am bitch today. That is not a typo. I...AM...BITCH...today. Bitch personified. Just ask my kids.

    Nice fucking hormones. I am sick to death of having my period again, I did not miss it for two years - not one little fucking bit. My period can eat a dick. Seriously.

    And if these kids don't quit fighting today, I swear to god...whoooooo...some sentences are best left unfinished. Suffice it to say that they are not in much better of a mood than I am. Samantha and I promised each other last night that we would both try to have a good day. Neither of us is doing so hot. I have already threatened to cancel her hair cut appointment with Jocelyn today.

    Time for Jackson's nap. Then I need to go stand outside in the sunshine for a few minutes. Some Vitamin D couldn't hurt. And maybe a vodka and water couldn't either.

    OK, that's a lie. I never drink during the day - hell, I barely drink period. But days like today make me wonder why I don't.

    No worries, this too, shall pass. I'm just feeling grumpy and pouty and feeling sorry for myself about some stuff that's not going how it's supposed to, and my hormones are seriously out of whack. Consider me better after having gotten this off my chest. Samantha and I just had a hug and a nice moment, and Jackson is upstairs getting in his chair for his pre-nap snack. So all is well.

    But you still might not want to call, I could go off at any second. If my Dad calls, he might be the perfect target for my agression - if I can get a word in edgewise.

    OK, enough rambling already. Off to fix snacks.

    4 comments:

    Cate said...

    how about soem water with your water? or maybe a nice cuppa tea? Say Hi to Aunt flo for me. Tell ehr I'll see her in a couple of weeks.

    Deb said...

    I don't think you're one of those people who told me two is easier than one, so you're off the hook for some serious ribbing from me. Instead, you get nothing but hugs and good thoughts. I hope your dad calls!!

    Anonymous said...

    Hope tomorrow goes a little better or at least that you have a full bottle of vodka in that cupboard! Hey at least if you drink it with water it's beach approved!

    Jill said...

    The day is halfway gone! You can make it!