Rayann, I'm totally stealing this from your blog:
More About Me
1. What is your occupation? MOM and freelance writer
2. What color are your socks right now? No socks on these feet when I can help it.
3. What are you listening to right now? My dog snoring in the recliner and Iron Chef on the TV in our room.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Fiber One Honey Clusters
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes and I miss it!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cerulean blue
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mom
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one sent it to me, but I love the girl I stole it from!
9. How old are you today? 34
10. Favorite drink? Hmmm...Dr Pepper? Oh, you mean alcohol? Prolly vodka.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? There is no such thing
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes
13. Pets? 2 wondermutts, Jake and Greta
14. Favorite food? Mexican or Chinese, or anything Mom cooks
15. What was the last movie you watched? Night at the Museum
16. Favorite day of the year? 3 way tie between the kids' and Greg's birthdays
17. What do you do to vent anger? Yell, cry and clean.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies
19. What is your favorite fall or spring? Spring
20. Hugs or kisses? Both
21. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
25. When was the last time you cried? I honestly can't remember
26. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes, belts, and probably one dog
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Angie Schrier (Kirby)...since grade school
28. What can I do to improve? Take better care of myself
29. Favorite smells? Greg, and my kids after a bath, and lilacs
30. Who inspires you? Mom, Rayann, and anyone debt-free
31. What are you afraid of? Losing one or both of my kids
32. Cheese, spicy, hamburger? Cheesy...I think...
33. Favorite dog breed? MUTTS!
34. How many years at your current job? Going on three years
35. Favorite day of the week? Monday
36. How many states have you lived in? two
38. Favorite holidays? Hmmm...any ones that Greg gets paid vacation for?
39. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Used to drive a mini-bike as a kid, but that's it.
40. Favorite place to go out on a date? ...what's a date? Wait, is that that thing you do without your kids? I remember those...not sure where we'd go on a "real" date...as long as I'm with Greg, I kinda don't give a rat's ear where we go.