follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 29, 2007

    OK, So Now What...

    So I started this blog, with the intention of having a page "for me", but I'm thinking that may be a little bit harder than I first thought. I am a full-time SAHM, as you all know, and it pretty much consumes most of my time, and I like it that way. Greg and I are, as always, attached at the hip unless he's at work, and after almost 10 years, we still like it that way. My kids are in almost every waking thought I have, and I chose that and am content with it being that way. But my life being what it is sure doesn't leave much time for me to talk about/think about/write about just plain ol' ME. Maybe this blog will help with that.

    Not that I would change my life, I really wouldn't. And I don't say that because I'm afraid my husband will see this, or my kids will find it someday printed out and tucked away in a file. I really love my life. I adore my husband, more and more every day. He really is the best man I know. Our children are my very breath, and without them I would be missing a huge part of myself. They have completed me in a way I never knew was possible. Who could ask for more than that? I'm certainly not. I'm just thinking that a little bit more time spent taking care of ME might benefit them, too...that reminds me, I haven't had a haircut in a year, it might be time for that...I think this blog will contain LOTS of rambling...which may be a good thing for those who usually have to put up with listening to it first-hand...now you can read it at your leisure!

    With any luck, there'll be lots more to come from me on here. Feels good just to start it, I hope I stick with it!

    No comments: