follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 28, 2008

    Four Things About Me...

    My friend Catie tagged me, so here it is:


    A) FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER:

    Grocery Store

    In-Laws' House

    Mom's house

    Big Lots



    B) FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME REGULARLY:

    Mom

    Mary

    My sisters

    Barbie


    C) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:

    Salad

    Chicken Breast

    Green beans

    Eggs

    (Check me out with my great food choices, yeah?)


    D) FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:

    in bed, snoozing in a silent house

    in my house when it's CLEAN (rather than being here while it's NOT, LOL)

    someplace warm with my kids and hubby

    in a jacuzzi with a book and a blended SF mocha


    E) FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:

    Legends of the Fall

    Anne of Green Gables (all of them)

    Driving Miss Daisy

    Pollyanna


    F) TAG FOUR PEOPLE :

    Anastasia

    Lisa C.

    One Crazy Mom

    Lindsay

    1 comment: