follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 14, 2008

    Circle A Ranch: Shout Out To My Old Camping Buddies

    So I wanted to get this out there. I'll blog more about it later, and this may mean almost nothing to some of my readers, but some of you know that as a teenager I spent five incredible summers at a place called Circle A Ranch in Rockford, MI. I don't have time to explain it all right now, but you can check out their website here:

    http://www.circlea.org/

    Seriously the coolest place ever. Changed my life, and meant the world to me.

    NOW they have a website built and up and running for us alums. It's just beginning, and I think it's so great, and would love to help it grow!!! It was designed and is run by the director's (now grown) kids, Melody and Steven. They were just wee things when I was there!

    I am hoping that anyone searching for any of us (and I KNOW we are out there...) will find this BLOG and know where to go if you're a former or even current "Circle A-er". I will be blogging more on Circle A shortly, but in the mean time, if you read this, and you went there and are looking for more of us, get over to HERE:

    Visit DLXNation

    And for pete's sake if you are in touch with other former campers, let them know, too! I have found a couple of people on myspace who were campers, but I haven't had the nerve to contact them, but I may now! Thanks!





    No comments: