follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 6, 2008

    Happy Birthday, Samantha!

    Aww, my sweet baby girl is going to be FOUR years old on Monday (in 42 minutes)! Seems impossible!

    Four years ago, right now, I was sleeping. Well, probably not sleeping, I was in bed, for sure, on mandatory bed rest until the morning when my induction would begin.

    Then at 10:06 p.m., Samantha Kae came to live among us. Sweet, sweet Samantha, so content from the get-go that they couldn't even get her to cry for several minutes, giving Mommy her first of countless panic attacks in my life as a parent.

    She is my heart, my very breath, and I can't remember my life before her. She is part of the puzzle of my life, and without her, the puzzle could never be whole. She, Greg and Jackson are my whole world. At the risk of going all Jerry Maguire, they complete me.

    Happy, happy "Number Four Strawberry Shortcake Birthday", my love. You're my best girl, today and always...

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Happy belated birthday Samantha!!! Tell your mommy to share pictures of your pretty party when it's over!!!

    Deb said...

    I can't believe I missed this!! Happy birthday, SKC!!