So, in NO particular order, here's some of the crap I need to get done.
- Prep for Jackson's party on Sunday. That's a list in itself.
- Get stuff ready for Jackson's "other" party the day before.
- Start packing for trip to Iowa.
- Work on getting my house clean enough (and private stuff put away enough) for my sister, et al. to come stay here while we are in Iowa.
- Plant flowers sitting on my porch that Greg will strangle me over if they die before I get them planted. I already lost one out back and he said I was cut off from buying any more. Boo on him.
- Clean out closets and storage. There is not nearly enough room to put shit away in this house for item 3 above unless I get rid of some shit. And Greg needs to be working on the garage, too, because DAMN. We have too much crap. Serious.
- Spend several hours outside evening out my shoulders which have tan lines on them, and also a peeling sunburn, before I have to wear a strapless gown in two weeks.
- Find a slip for Samantha for underneath her FG dress. Have you tried to find a 3t slip lately? Go ahead, try. I'll wait. No, I won't.
- Work on a project to be named after I copyright and/or patent it, which will never happen if I don't get the protoype made and see if it actually works or not. Curious? More to come in the future...
- Laundry...always laundry...
So I am hanging on tight, because the ride is about to begin, and I should have been making sure the bar was tight and my palms weren't sweaty all the way up to the top, because now I am NOT feeling like I have a good grip or a good seat, and I sure hope I don't crash and burn on the way down!