It's practically over, isn't it? Seems impossible. So, a quick update, and then onto business.
#1) Still have side pain. Still don't know why. Have had cameras stuck into places that were never meant to have cameras stuck into them. I am, in all official medical capacites, "normal". (Save my hiatus hernia and my gastritis which is being biopsied for H.Pylori. Good stuff.) Still hurt, but I'm normal. Dandy. I'm now considering hypnosis to learn to ignore pain, since it's apparently just random nerve pain that cannot be diagnosed or cured.
#2) Still in therapy with the BEST. THERAPIST. EVER. Seeing a chiro, he makes me smile with his magic hands. (Minds out of the gutters, please. The man is entirely professional and is doing me worlds of good.)
3) Jackson waffles between loving and hating preschool, and still goes anyway.
4) Samantha loves first grade, but hates getting up.
5) Greg is tired and probably depressed and feeling overwhelmed, and that sucks. On the up side, however, he has season tickets to see our new Omaha Nighthawks play. (Line forms here to be Greg's new bestie to get in on a game.)
6) Did my first craft show selling cake truffles, had very positive feedback, lots of "oohs" and "ahs" and lots of calling-card-taking. And a few sales, so that's nice, too. Other craft shows coming up, I am considering them. This one was a real bitch because I'd never done one before, so I had to build displays, figure out everything. Now that my feet are wet, I'm pondering diving back in a few more times.
7) I pinched a nerve in my back while detailing the inside of my vehicle this morning. I am trying to ignore it.
8) I have been a lousy blogger (and a fairly lousy housekeeper, as well, by the way, but that's another story) and need to get back on here more often.
9) I am likely starting a blog entirely devoted to my cake truffles. It will be separate from this one. If I want folks to buy cake truffles, I probably shouldn't show them what a potty mouth I am.
10) To you who still read and still check in despite this blogging dryspell, thank you.