follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 2, 2010

    August Update

    We camped at the zoo last night, Sam and I did, that is - with the Girl Scouts, had a fun time, but very little sleep. Ugh.

    Jackson is sick, fever is broken now, but big D rages, on and cough is no fun. Greg's not feeling so hot either.

    Sam starts school in two weeks. I am not looking forward to it. Jackson may or may not start after Labor Day, 3 days a week at RF.

    I'm exhausted.

    Oh, and still don't know what's wrong with me. IVP coming up this week. Fun stuff.

    Only bright spot is that Mom is coming for a few days, bringing my nephew for a couple of them, hope to have a good time.

    Except, oh...house is trashed, laundry behind, and the sick boy won't go to sleep so I can either get it done or go to bed so I can do it tomorrow.

    This is NOT a chipper update. Sorry 'bout that.

    No comments: