follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 12, 2007

    Big Weekend Coming Up

    ...if you're a Husker fan, that is. Or if you are one of my Mom's daughters and you get to help finish painting her house this weekend...with oil-based paint (read: big fucking MESS)...or you're my in-laws, who get to wrangle our kids all day while we are at my Mom's house....

    So yeah, the USC -vs-Huskers game is Saturday night, AND ESPN Gameday is from Lincoln. Greg is about giddy at the thought. I am excited for him, and (don't tell), I am even looking forward to it for once. He enjoys watching games at home with his folks, and I kind of do, too. SO GO BIG RED, and please, Huskers, please...DON'T lose too badly. I have to live with Greg after it's over, and the post-game depression can be a little much to live with.

    And cross your fingers for no rain, b/c we REALLY need to get the house done this weekend, Mom is FREAKING out about getting it done before the snow flies...which the way this weather is going, could be any day now...

    OK, I'm kidding, it better not be coming any time soon...not that I have to go out in THAT if I don't want to either...

    No comments: